PERSONALISED GIFTS FOR TECHNOLOGY LOVERS

16:32


Having collaborated with Caseapp before, I was really excited when they contacted me to collaborate again! However, as I already have a two lovely laptop skins myself, I thought it would be nice to gift something to a friend. As Caseapp allows for personalisation, it's so easy to make something that's perfect for the person you're gifting to.



As well as a laptop skin*, I decided to get Rachel a custom phone case* too as they had an option that fitted her phone. The floral design for the case is so pretty, and there are plenty more just like it on the website. However, if florals aren't your thing, there are so many others to chose from, or you can even upload your own design!

The quality of Caseapp's products are outstanding and I can't recommend them enough! I know some people may be a little hesitant about the price, but coming from a student who is perpetually broke, I think they are 100% worth the investment.

Follow

DISCLAIMER: This post is not sponsored. Items marked (*) are gifted, bought with vouchers or have been sent. All opinions are honest and my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!