CHRISTMAS WITH CUE CAMERA

09:00


On Wednesday evening, I had the pleasure of attending the Cue Camera Photo Studio, a professional pop-up photography studio which offers unique photoshoots with props, costumes and themed backgrounds! As it's now December, the event I attended was Christmas themed, so costumes available included elves, Santa, and even a Christmas pudding! Overall, I had so much fun getting into the festive spirit by dressing up as an elf and taking photos in wintery scenes.



The pop-up studio is currently situated in the middle of Guildhall Square, Southampton. You literally cannot miss it - it's big, bright and gold! Prices range from £15-£40, but I know Cue Camera have been running some competitions on their Facebook page, so I would keep a look out for those too. You never know, you may be lucky and win a free photoshoot!




Whilst it is only a pop-up studio, it's actually very spacious inside. When we walked in, we were met with a rack of costumes to choose from, as well as some tasty treats (no prizes for guessing which caught my eye first!). On either side of the rack is a studio, which also doubles up as a changing rooms; curtains are installed and can be pulled across for some privacy. To keep things tidy, you're even given a big Santa sack to store your clothes in while you're having your photos taken. Although simple, I thought this was such a nice little touch to the experience. 


Obviously, being in England, we can't always guarantee those white Christmas scenes I'm always dreaming of, so Cue Camera brings that to you with the magic of green (or in this case, blue) screen technology! Here are some of the photos:




If you're in and around the Southampton area from now until the New Year, I would definitely recommend getting a group together and going down to Cue Camera. It's not too late to get some festive shots to print onto personalised Christmas cards or to give to family as gifts. The staff are super friendly and helpful, making the experience even more enjoyable.

Follow

DISCLAIMER: This was a complimentary PR experience. All opinions are honest and my own.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!