Bodychef Day 8*

22:53


I can't believe that it's already the last day of my Bodychef hamper. It's been so fun trying out their Halal Mediterranean diet plan and I've learnt a few healthy habits along the way too which, fingers crossed, will stay with me! Like the first day, the last day is only half a day, which is still great because technically I've received a whole week's worth of food. Hope you enjoy my final Bodychef post of the week.


Breakfast: Crumpets, Low Fat Spread and Jam

I don't know why I don't have crumpets more often as they are so so good. To go with them, Bodychef provided me with some low fat spread and jam. The spread was more than enough to cover the two crumpets, but I didn't use the jam as I like mine pretty plain. Of course, I couldn't have crumpets without a cup of tea too because, you know, it's the rules.

Total calories: 261


Lunch: Wholemeal Pitta Bread, Feta and Pepper Spread, Salad and Dried Apricots

The feta and pepper spread had a very interesting taste; it was quite sharp and slightly tangy. I liked it in small amounts with the pitta bread and salad, but found it too overpowering and quite strange in amounts larger than a thin layer of spread. 

Total calories: 433

If you'd like to find out more about Bodychef and their diet plans, head over to their website where they have all the information you will need. If you're interested in the Halal Mediterranean diet and haven't seen my previous posts, you can find them all here. A general review of the service should be up soon so keep a look out for that!

Follow

DISCLAIMER: This post is not sponsored. Items marked (*) are gifted, bought with vouchers or have been sent. All opinions are honest and my own.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. yummy!!

    https://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm, it looks so healthy and delicious.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks super yummy!

    Thanks for sharing doll!

    Kisses & Happy Wednesday,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!