Bodychef Day 6*

20:43


Today is day 6 of my Bodychef hamper, which means that there are only 2 more days to go until I'm done. There is a new addition to my meal plan (winning) and some more of my favourite foods on the menu (winning even more). If you'd like to read my previous posts on Bodychef, you can find them here: Day 1Day 2Day 3Day 4 and Day 5. Hope you enjoy!


Breakfast: Yogurt, Grapes and Bran Flakes

Friday is my day off from uni so I always try and make them as productive as possible in terms of getting my reading and coursework done. Thankfully, today's breakfast was just the energy boost I needed after a late night yesterday. Like Shreddies, I have a new found love for bran flakes, and peach yogurt and grapes are also a big HELL YES from me.

Total calories: 240

Snacks: Dates

Apparently you get snacks on day 6 so that was a nice surprise. I'm super glad that it was a handful of dates too, as they've been one of my favourite things to snack on since I was a child!

Total calories: 162


Lunch: Tuna Tomato and Basil Dip, Oatcakes, Mixed Leaf and Tomato Salad

Although I'm still not a fan of these oatcakes, they did taste a whole lot better with the dip and salad; the dip made the dryness a little more bearable, and the salad was more exciting than just hummus. If I was to have this again, instead of the oatcakes, I think the dip and salad would taste great with some warm pitta bread!

Total calories: 274


Dinner: Tasty Stir Fried Chicken with Vegetables and White Rice

I was having some serious carb cravings thing evening, so was really happy to see that white rice was on the menu again. The stir fry that came with it was absolutely delicious, and I especially loved the mixture of greens it came with. One of my favourite dinners so far!

Total calories: 588


Dessert: Fresh Fruit Salad

The fruit salad was a lovely mixture of oranges, apples and melon. I'm really liking ending each evening with some fruit, which is what I've been doing almost every night since Bodychef. I usually just have a quick banana in the morning, but this is a habit I really want to get into.

Total calories: 66

For the next few days, I'll be posting daily about Bodychef and what sorts of things I eat. I hope that it will be a useful insight to anyone who is interested, or just act as some meal inspiration for those of you who are looking. Personally, I'm not one to count calories, but I decided to include them anyway for those who want to be on a calorie restricted diet.

Follow

DISCLAIMER: This post is not sponsored. Items marked (*) are gifted, bought with vouchers or have been sent. All opinions are honest and my own.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. first of all, that is such a cute bowl. second of all, damn that's healthy but looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Wynne is ríght, that's one of the cutest bowl I've ever seen. Looks delicious.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!