Bodychef Day 5*

22:19


I'm now over halfway through my Bodychef hamper - yay! Today's meals were wonderfully colourful and there were some great flavour combinations (cod and orange anyone?). If you haven't read any of my previous posts, you can find them here: Day 1Day 2Day 3, and Day 4. I hope today's post gives you some great Mediterranean inspired meal ideas.

Breakfast: Hazelnuts and Special Cereal

As I mentioned in my last post, I swapped today's breakfast over to yesterday, so this is what I should have had. The cereal was nice and the hazelnuts were good to snack on while doing some work this morning. Not much else to say there really.

Total calories: 388


Lunch: Beetroot Chickpea and Feta Salad

My wish for a more exciting lunch came through with this classic Mediterranean salad. The salad base was made of couscous, so it was lucky that I had the beetroot otherwise it may have been a little dry. However, all the components combined together made for a lovely and filling lunch. I can imagine this meal being a really good thing to make when meal prepping, as the ingredients are simple so can be mixed and matched into other recipes.

Total calories: 439


Dinner: Chilli and Orange Cod, Quinoa, Salad and Honey and Mustard Salad Dressing

I absolutely love seafood so was really excited for dinner today! However, having previously had a bad experience with red onion and orange salad, I was a bit weary about having the orange with the cod. As usual, Bodychef surprised me again and I ended up really loving it. The only thing I would change about this meal was the salad dressing; it didn't go that well with the citrus-y flavours and spoilt it a bit.

Total calories: 338


Dessert: Macadamia Nuts and Pineapple and Mango

Today I learn that Macadamia is not only great for my hair (see this post) but for my taste buds too. Pineapple and Mango also makes me happy, so it's a win-win for dessert today.

Total calories: 233

For the next few days, I'll be posting daily about Bodychef and what sorts of things I eat. I hope that it will be a useful insight to anyone who is interested, or just act as some meal inspiration for those of you who are looking. Personally, I'm not one to count calories, but I decided to include them anyway for those who want to be on a calorie restricted diet.

Follow

DISCLAIMER: This post is not sponsored. Items marked (*) are gifted, bought with vouchers or have been sent. All opinions are honest and my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!