Bodychef Day 3*

19:42


It's day 3 and I'm really getting used to the idea of not having to think about what I'll be eating throughout the day. I've stopped snacking and have been having my meals at appropriate times, which is a big positive as my concentration is better and I'm able to be a lot more productive. As usual, today's food was exceptionally good (despite a run in with rocket - gross)! If you haven't read about days 1 and 2, you can find them here and here.


Breakfast: Shreddies, Yogurt and Pear

I don't know why I haven't tried Shreddies sooner as they are so nice. I must remember to buy at least 3 boxes once I'm done with my Bodychef hamper. The yogurt today was strawberry, and I had it with a pear. While portions seem small (to me anyway), I wasn't hungry until lunchtime came around. It just goes to show how you don't need to pile your plate to feel energised throughout the morning!

Total calories: 385



Lunch: Stuffed Meat Pitta with Meat

When Bodychef say it's going to be a stuffed pitta, it really is a stuffed pitta. And that was minus the rocket provided as I'm not very good friends with rocket I'm afraid. Other than that, there was cheese, cucumber, onion and even walnuts, which I thought was a strange thing to add but actually tasted quite good.

Total calories: 432


Dinner: White Rice, Creamy Chicken with Asparagus and Tarragon

Not the best looking meal but smelt absolutely amazing and tasted even better! 100% looking up a recipe for this when I'm done as it was so so good. Unlike yesterday, I actually used the rice provided by Bodychef instead of my own so it was the correct portion. Again, it proved me wrong about needing a bigger portion as I was satisfied after my meal!

Total calories: 530

Dessert: White Chocolate Florentines

A small and deliciously sweet end to my evening which didn't last long enough for a picture.

Total calories: 129

For the next few days, I'll be posting daily about Bodychef and what sorts of things I eat. I hope that it will be a useful insight to anyone who is interested, or just act as some meal inspiration for those of you who are looking. Personally, I'm not one to count calories, but I decided to include them anyway for those who want to be on a calorie restricted diet.

Follow

DISCLAIMER: This post is not sponsored. Items marked (*) are gifted, bought with vouchers or have been sent. All opinions are honest and my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Without doubt my dear friend :D You need to try :D

    OMG, so amazing ideas and presentation of dishes :D Delicious :D

    NEW DECOR POST | OMG! Black & White Decor? Why not?
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!