Bodychef Day 1*

21:55


After a much needed week off from uni, I have a busy week of work ahead of me. When I arrived back last night to a Bodychef parcel, I was so so grateful that food would be one less worry of mine. If you haven't heard of them already, Bodychef are healthy diet food delivery service, that deliver your chosen and personalised diet plan, straight to your door! They have over 15 diet plans to choose from, but I went for the Halal Mediterranean one.


Dinner: Seasonal Roasted Vegetables, Lemon Soy Salmon and Broccoli

As someone who pretty much lives on either salmon or soy sauce in pretty much every dish, I was really excited to try this. The roasted vegetables were particularly lovely, and tasted great with the salmon. I only usually have my salmon with steamed veg, so this was a welcome variation. Definitely no disappointments here!

Total calories: 446



Dessert: Trifle

The only trifle I have ever really loved is my grandma's, so I was keen to see how this one would fair against it. It was actually really tasty, but not quite as good as my grandma's. Competition is tough though, so I wouldn't that put you off, haha. Grandma always wins.

Total calories: 138

For the next few days, I'll be posting daily about Bodychef and what sorts of things I eat. I hope that it will be a useful insight to anyone who is interested, or just act as some meal inspiration for those of you who are looking. Personally, I'm not one to count calories, but I decided to include them anyway for those who want to be on a calorie restricted diet.

Follow

DISCLAIMER: This post is not sponsored. Items marked (*) are gifted, bought with vouchers or have been sent. All opinions are honest and my own.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Looks so yummy
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe these are both so low in calories! Great meals when on a calorie count!
    a life of a charlotte
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely a good option for those who want to count calories, as it's quite filling too :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. How cute can a bowl be? It's adorable and the food looks delicious.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! my mom got them for me as a gift for starting uni :) it was very delicious

      xx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!