BLOGGER EVENT • SCARPINI SHOES

10:09


I was really excited when I saw that Scarpini Shoes were holding a bloggers event as I love shoes! My parents are always telling me that I have way too many pairs but in my opinion, the limit simply does not exist when it comes to how many pairs of shoes you're allowed to own. If you've never heard of Scarpini Shoes before, they're a lovely little shop that sell designer shoes and accessories, and are also available online.


When I first arrived, I was welcomed into the shop with a drink and some lovely (and totally relatable) shoe-themed cupcakes. Later, I also received a goodie bag which contained another shoe-themed treat, that came in the form of a high-heeled shaped cookie. Both tasted as delicious as the other and lasted about 10 seconds before I'd demolished them - oops!



For most part of the event, I spent my time exploring their new AW16 range that is now available to shop online and in store. Some of my favourites included these cute Paul Smith mock croc leather shoes and these beautiful 70s inspired Hogl suede boots. However, although the temptation to buy them was high, at £240 and £150 respectively, I had to sadly put them back.


Nevertheless, I still managed to snap a few pictures and #shoefies in the shoefie station that Scarpini Shoes had thoughtfully set up.

Follow

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a lovely time at this event! The suede boots look gorgeous :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like it was a lovely event! I love that first pair of boots xx
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks and sounds like such a fun events, these shoes are so pretty too! haha x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that sounds like such a lovely event! And these shoes look fab x

    Love, kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like such a great event and it sounds as if you had a lot of fun! Those shoes are gorgeous!

    Hey Rachieface xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!