MONTHLY HIGHLIGHTS • JUNE 2016

19:00

Another month gone, another monthly highlights post for you all. I must admit, this month hasn't been the greatest from me, but this is why I like doing these posts - to remind me that there are still things to be happy about and grateful for. It's also nice to reflect on all the fun things you've done and achieved over the past 30 days, and think about goals for the future. I sincerely hope next month is kinder to me, but for now, enjoy my post!

1. Old Friends



At the start of the month, I travelled down to London with my Mum to visit some old friends who had come to visit from Malaysia. I hadn't seen them in about 3 years so it was so nice to catch up and spend some time with them. We ate food at a delicious Indonesian restaurant, explored London and, of course, shopped! I also showed them how to photobooth (pictured above) because who doesn't like a good photobooth - am I right?

2. Formby Beach



During half term, we visited my sister in Liverpool and while we were there, we decided to head down to the beach. The weather was so nice, which meant that ice cream was a definite must. Although Formby Beach brought me flashbacks of my horrendous but hilarious experience of the sand dunes in Morfa Dyffryn in Wales for A-Level Geography, it was a great day nonetheless.

3. #BloggersBall



I finally got to attend my first Scarlett London event, yay! It was a great experience (you can read about it here), which allowed me to meet other amazing bloggers and brands. I am currently doing a series of 'brand highlights' from the event and have already covered jewellerybox.co.uk and Just Beauty. More to come soon!

4. jewellerybox.co.uk



Speaking of #BloggersBall and jewellerybox.co.uk, I've been really loving my little wrap-around arrow ring that was gifted to me at the event. I really like small and dainty silver jewellery, so this ticks all the boxes.

5. Getting organised

I'm really proud of how I've been able to keep on top of my posts, social media and emails for my blog this month. It's been incredibly hard, but I'm starting to get used to it and developing a routine. Hopefully, I can keep this up over the summer and into my second year of university. Fingers crossed!


What are you monthly highlights/favourites?

Follow

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Thank you so much, little Sarah <3

    Amazing recaps as usual :d I really love this kind of personal posts :D

    NEW COOKING POST | Shrimp in beer, and four cheeses pasta.InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw great highlights!! That ring is so sweet and dainty. I love it. That beach looks lovely and so peaceful xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Would love to go to London to its number one on my list. The wrap around ring is so cute! :)
    www.isabellaschoice.com Isabella x

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect !

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post!

    www.anteegurung.com/blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ring looks so gorgeous! I'd love to go to Bloggers Ball! X

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! The bloggers ball sounds really fun, my highlight of the month was finishing university for the semester. I only have 1 semester left until I graduate now :)

    Kelsey | www.herdailyglow.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that arrow ring! I have to agree, I have gotten better at organizing as well. When you are a new blogger it can be hard to develop a decent schedule for time outside of your daily work. I have been learning so much about blogging. I try to make improvements each month.

    Sending love your way!
    xoSE

    HTTP://WWW.SASHAELIZABETH.COM
    HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/XOSASHAELIZABETH

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww this is such a lovely post - I love the photos! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this.. that ring is just the cutest thing! You seem really lovely too and your blog is great, let me know if you would like to follow each other and stay in touch! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!