MORE ABOUT ME • THE LIEBSTER AWARD #2

11:00

Earlier last month (yes, this post is a little very delayed), I was nominated for another Liebster Award by Abi from AbiJBailey. If you love all things beauty, and want to be tempted into buying even more products, I'd check out her blog! She always seems to find the most beautiful things.

I usually don't really know who to tag in these awards so like my last one, I'm going turn this into a sort of 'Q&A' so you can find out more about me. Enjoy!

1. Top 3 make up products



Rimmel Kate Mate Lipstick - 107
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Sleek Eyeshadow Palette - Au Natural

2. What inspired you to start blogging?

I read Views of Now by Isabella for quite a while and as I did, I became increasingly inspired to start my own blog. So in 2012, I finally started blogging and despite being off for quite a while, have loved it! Four years later and she's still my favourite blogger and biggest blogging inspiration.

3. Favourite Instagram account







4. Worst make up mistake

My year 11 prom, hahahaha *cries*. Definitely should have taken my mum's offer to pay someone to do it for me. So many regrets.

5. Top place you'd like to travel to

PERU. PERU. PERU. PERU. PERU. Who doesn't want to ride a llama though?!

6. Favourite lip colour to wear



Rimmel Kate Mate Lipstick - 107. Always.

7.  What is your favourite blog post that you have written?

As I mentioned in my previous Liebster Award post:

'Even though it's nothing special, my favourite post is my first. Over the years, I have deleted several posts (because I haven't been happy with them), but I have always kept that one. It's sort of sentimental and I still remember writing it, and how laying it out was an absolute pain!'

8. First beauty product you ever bought/used



Hmmm, it was probably a skincare product or nail polish) as I have always been more into that as opposed to make up. However, it's been so long that I can't really remember specifics.

9. Favourite online shop

Ooh, this is a hard one as I'm such an online shopper. ASOS is obviously my go-to for everything, but I do also love browsing Pull & Bear, Stradivarius and Bershka (can you tell I'm an Inditex fan?) as I don't have any stores near me.

10. What's your go-to fancy dress outfit?

Probably a witch as I have a lot of black in my wardrobe. Could also go as a robber as I own an unhealthy amount of striped clothing. Anyone else?

11. What have you learned from blogging?

It's harder than it looks! It requires so much time and commitment to the organisation of writing, photographing, editing, promoting etc. that I was really overwhelmed when I first started. I'm still not that great at keeping to a schedule, but I'm getting there.


Follow

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Your go-to lipstick looks like such a pretty shade!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. rimmel 107 is succh a beaut. and i love ASOS too.xx www.jesskadenise.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know a lot of people who are fans, for sure! ASOS is always a win considering how much choice you get

      xx

      Delete
  3. Love the shade of that lipstick, its a must for everyday wear. I love that Sleek palette, its on my list :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!