JEWELLERYBOX.CO.UK

10:00


jewellerybox.co.uk is an online jewellery site that believes in affordable jewellery. Their promise is to provide 'real jewellery at costume jewellery prices', making them perfect for people on a budget. From looking through their website and their pieces at #BloggersBall, the designs seem to be very delicate and dainty. Personally, this is something I really like, as I'm always a fan of understated jewellery pieces.



At the #BloggersBall, I was kindly gifted a small, beautifully wrapped jewellerybox.co.uk package. In it, contained their Fine Star Bracelet* and Arrow Ring*, which I absolutely love. Both are made from sterling silver, so you can definitely be sure of your skin not going green! Both are also super affordable, retailing at £3.53 and £5.35 respectively.


What are your go-to jewellery pieces?

Follow

DISCLAIMER: This post is not sponsored. Items marked (*) are gifted, bought with vouchers or have been sent. All opinions are honest and my own.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Aww I'm in love with the arrow ring! The necklace is so nice & dainty too. Yay for no green fingers! :P

    Claire xx
    J'adore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so cute! Love the necklace, so small and dainty! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ring! These pieces are so cute x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sweet, dainty rings like that little arrow one. They're so insignificant & inoffensive yet make the biggest change to an outfit.

    Katie // Words by Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the prices are so good! I've always heard of Jewellery Box as a brand but I've never seen their products, they're gorgeous! xx

    Leanne | Latte Leanne Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot, dear Sarah :D

    I'm really in love with this kind of minimal jewerly. So perfect :D

    NEW TIPS POST | Get to know your Skin Type.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ring is so adorable. I love minimalist, dainty jewellery! x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That star necklace is the cutest thing ever! <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both pieces are so lovely, Sarah. I love the star necklace!

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jewellery Box are such a great brand and so affordable.


    Emma Inks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!