JAMBERRY NAILS

12:00


Some time ago, I received an amazing package from a Jamberry Consultant called Lindsey that contained some beautiful Jamberry Nails samples*! As they quite recently launched in the UK (around early April), I thought I would do a little first impressions post as I know there are a lot of mixed reviews out there.


For my first application, I decided to go with a super subtle accent nail which you can just about see on my ring finger in the photo above. I painted my nails in one of my favourite Barry M shade (Eat My Dust) and applied a see through wrap on top, that had a delicate floral design in white.


To apply the wrap, I used the instructions in the pack as a rough guide and also watched a couple of YouTube tutorials. Instead of using a mini heater, I used my hair dryer on the hottest and slowest setting. I have to say, for someone who is so lazy when it comes to their nails, I really enjoyed applying these wraps! It was surprisingly easy, and you don't have to worry about your nails drying or smudging while you're waiting for them to dry. Winning.

In terms of their ability to last, I'd say they were pretty good. Jamberry claims that their wraps last up to two weeks, but I only kept mine on for one so cannot back this up. However, for the week I kept them on, they stayed completely put. The only reason I took them off was because I fancied a change!


Have you ever tried nail wraps before? What brands do you recommend? xo

Follow

DISCLAIMER: This post is not sponsored. Items marked (*) are gifted, bought with vouchers or have been sent. All opinions are honest and my own.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I've never tried nail wraps before and don't think I've actually heard of them before, but huh, now I'm intrigued. I don't often change my nails so I think this will suit me perfectly well!

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also received some nail wraps from Jamberry! I did the same as you, only put one of the wraps as an accent nail :) x

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohn sweetie, I'm totally agree :D
    Thanks :D

    Love this kind of easy nail art utilities :D Very useful :D

    NEW TIPS POST | How To Prepare Your Skin for Summer.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love nail appliques; they're so convenient for when you do not have time to go the nail salon.
    http://www.sashaelizabeth.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sweetie :D

    As I said, love this nail details :D

    NEW RECIPE POST | Pasta Nidi All’Uovo with shrimp, mushrooms and spinach.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was invited to a jamberry party the other night but I missed it, these look pretty good. A quicker easier way to nail art as well
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooo pretty! I love it!

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't really see the nail wrap on your nail but the ones in the package look super cute! I've only ever tried Sally Hansen salon strips. My niece is always asking me to paint her nails but I'm worried about exposing her to the chemicals so I think this would be so fun for her!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried these before but I do have some that I received as a gift - good to know that they're so easy to apply!

    -Clarissa @ The View From Here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw these are gorgeous! I love the colour xx
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!