THE BLOGGERS TEA PARTY

13:52


A few weeks ago, I was invited by the lovely people at The Bloggers Hangout to attend their Bloggers Tea Party which happened this Monday. It took place at Popup Patio, a super cool and unique space in Finsbury Square that offers delicious coffee and is catered by different street food vendors.

At the event, there were several food and drink brands that each had their own little table, which was a great as I got to speak to each representative and learn about the brands in depth. Because I want to give you all a little 'taster' (haha, sorry) of all the amazing brands I discovered, this post is going to be a bit lengthy. But I hope you enjoy it and find something that you would love to try!

1. Snact



I've read a few posts about Snact before so I was really excited to try some. They are fruit jerky (like Fruit Winders) made from excess fruit that would have otherwise been thrown away for reasons such as not looking 'pretty' enough for the shops. I tried both the Apple & Raspberry, and Apple & Mango flavours and liked them both. They're nice snack for on the go that is yummy, gluten free and suitable for vegans!

2. Chikas



Another snack brand was Chikas, who draw inspiration from West African flavours. I tried a couple of their samples but if I had to pick one, the Black Pepper Cashews were my favourite. They also gave me this packet of peanuts, which have been perfect for snacking on while on my commute to my internship.

3. The Cocoa Den



Kate Burton, founder of The Cocoa Den, blew me away with her insanely detailed chocolate sculptures. I was particularly amazed by her bird sculpture as the detail on it was beautiful. We chatted for a while about the process of making each sculpture, which takes a lot of trail and error, patience and a good few hours. I also tried one of her chocolate praline balls which was amazing!

4. Pic's Peanut Butter



As I love peanut butter, Pic's was another brand that I was super excited to learn more about. I sampled their crunchy peanut butter (my favourite kind) and absolutely loved it. Not only that, but the butters are highly nutritious and great for your energy levels. If you want to find out more about it's health benefits, click here.

5. Jake's Boost



Sticking with spreads, Jake's Boost spreads contain 10 nuts and seeds, making them one of a kind. I have to admit, it didn't look like the most appetizing thing in the world, but when I tried it I was pleasantly surprised! I can only describe it as 'moreish' and would happily swap my jar of Nutella and eat out of a Jake's Boost jar instead. Not only is it healthier for me, bur for every product sold, they provide a meal to a child in need in the UK!

6. Drink Me Chai Latte



The Drink Me Chai Latte table was tucked in a little corner of the room so I nearly missed them, but I'm so glad I didn't! Their Spiced Chai Latte is absolutely delicious, and I'm really intrigued about their other flavours such as Vanilla and Chocolate. The lady I spoke to said that Chai Latte is also perfect for baking, and told me about all the recipes I could make which definitely did not make me hungry.

7. Bio-tiful Dairy



I was really excited to try Bio-tiful Dairy as I love smoothies. I was also curious by their interesting flavours such as Honey & Mint, and Morello Cherry. I decided to try Honey & Mint as a girl passing by the table said it was amazing. However, I was a little disappointed. For me, it didn't really taste like a 'smoothie', but instead reminded me of the mint sauce you get with a kebab! Having said that, I would love to try their other flavours and see if they're nicer, especially as the drinks have many health benefits such as helping your immune system and energy levels.

8. Just Bee Drinks



With summer (hopefully) just around the corner, Just Bee Drinks are perfect for keeping refreshed in the heat, not that we tend to get a lot here anyway. But still, they are delicious, 100% natural drinks that - get this - only contain 50 calories! My favourite is definitely the Lemon & Green Tea flavour, as it reminds me of iced lemon tea which I've loved since I was a child. At the event, I spoke to a lady name Corinna, who was honestly such a lovely person. Just Bee were easily my favourite brand at the event, so I really recommend having a taste!



Have you tried any of these products before? Which are you most keen to try? xo

DISCLAIMER: This post is not sponsored. Products featured were given as samples at the event. All opinions are honest and my own.

Follow

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Aw, what a fun event! Loving all the cute little snacks!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun event - you have to love any event with so many great snacks! Just Bee looks absolutely fantastic - I just tried a lemon green tea ice cream and love the flavor so I definitely want to check that out!

    xx, Caitlin
    www.wandererandwolf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for sure haha it was definitely a positive that there were some amazing snacks ;) honestly cannot recommend having a try of Just Bee enough!! you won't regret it

      xx

      Delete
  3. Looks so fun! Those treats look yummy!
    http://www.sashaelizabeth.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a fun event! So many snacks! xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know haha! not complaining though ;)

      xx

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had so much fun! I absolutely love chai latte, will definitely be researching that brand haha. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. honestly it was so good! i will check it out now, lovely :)

      xx

      Delete
  6. OMG I have some serious snack envy! What a fun event to attend! I hope you had a blast :)
    xx Annie
    http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks absolutely gorgeous - loving all the pictures and hope you had a wonderful time, looks so cute! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. that chocolate look pretty special. loving you blog following ya!

    edp-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bio-tiful dairy packaging look AMAZING!
    - Arora xx
    www.aroraappleby.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how the designs of the brands nowadays are so preppy and minimalist. <3 I'd love to taste that Kefir smoothie! xx


    reneejacobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!