TOP 5 • PANCAKE DAY RECIPES

11:40


As today is Pancake Day, I thought I would put together my top 5 pancake recipes that I found on Pinterest. Hope you like them and let me know if you try one out!

1 • Traditional Pancakes



2 • American Pancakes



3 • Nutella Stuffed Pancakes


Source: RecipeTin Eats

4 • Fluffy Banana Pancakes


Source: Kitchen Treaty

5 • Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan, Gluten Free)


Source: 40 Aprons



Which ones are your favourites? Comment down below! xo

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. ça à l'air juste trop bon tous ça ! A faire absolument (même si la chandeleur est passée) ^^

    http://grain-de-folie.wix.com/graindefolie

    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would def love some Nutella pancakes, but we are probably either going to make my Orange Spiced Pancakes from my blog or sweet potato pancakes today. Oooh, or maybe a pancake buffet. :)

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh it's a tie between Nutella and blueberries for me! So yummy!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAA They look delicious! thanks for sharing. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Yummy!! ^^

    Rakel ♥ www.alovelystyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!