FIRST IMPRESSIONS • LE KEUX CHERRY BOMB

11:00


On Saturday, I went to my first Lou Lou's Vintage Fair at Southampton. I picked up a few little bits but this Cherry Bomb lip paint by Le Keux (stocked by Liberty Belle) is by far my favourite. Therefore, I thought I would do a quick first impressions for you all!



 
The lip paint comes in a lovely little pot that is not only pretty, but very handbag appropriate. It feels exactly like a lip balm so application is really smooth! Even though I chose to go for the matte look, I found that it was really moisturising, unlike many other matte lipsticks. It was also really 'comfortable' to wear as after applying, I could hardly feel it on my lips. It's very pigmented and I'd say that it is true to colour as shown by the photographs. Unfortunately, the only downside to it is after a few hours, it does need re-applying. Obviously, a lip brush is needed, which could be inconvenient for reapplication if you're out and about. However, Le Keux sell a handbag friendly lip brush which comes with a lid.

So, first impressions? I love this product. Reapplication doesn't really bother me and I am very impressed with the way it feels on my lips. If you'd like to find out more, Liberty Belle have a Facebook page where they sell a range of Le Keux products. I hear that their eye liner brush is amazing - seriously thin for the perfect flick!



Comment down below some lipstick recommendations! xo

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Sounds like an interesting product! I think I'll need to look more into to…

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great little product! I like the packaging and the fact that they provide tips for different looks :)

    Helen xx
    helsyeah.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this review!
    I have never heard of this product before but it looks so luxurious! Great photos :)

    ~ Nicole
    www.nicolevaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I've never heard of this, I may need to give it a try! x

    www.itsmeganelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!