AW15 • TURTLENECK? CHECK ✅

17:30


After a reasonably mild November/December, I can only guess that January will bring much colder, harsher weather. Luckily, living in university halls has made me accustomed to this (not), and so I've pretty much perfected the art of dressing warm - the key is to wrap yourself in a dressing gown and three blankets whilst hugging a hot water bottle, if you were wondering. However, for those of you who want something a little more presentable, a turtle/high neck will do perfectly.

Cue lots of Tumblr inspiration for the final instalment of my AW15 trend round up:







Hope you have a happy new year!
xo

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Great photos! Love these turtleneck sweater! Wishing you a happy 2016!!! :)
    Love,
    Kisses and hugs from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to find a turtle neck that I like...

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont love them, but as its getting freaking cold in my country, i will have to get one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    http://facetiouslywind.blogspot.com/

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've really warmed to turtlenecks (no pun intended) after being initially sceptical! Now I'm hoping they stick around for the next couple of winters :) I remember the days of cold uni halls - hang in there! Hot water bottles were lifesavers while I was at uni haha.

    Helen xx
    helsyeah.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two and am now a proud owner of an electric blanket! xx

      Delete
  6. I'm pretty much living in turtle necks in this cold weather. Especially in shades of grey! x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooove turtlenecks! I have a few sweaters with a turtleneck myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i somehow still don't own a turtleneck, need to change that!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post!! I need to get a turtleneck!
    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!