TUMBLR #2

10:36







Although I have always preferred the cooler months, I can’t seem to help myself from wanting summer to come sooner. We’re only half way through February but I’m already dreaming of day trips to parks and holiday beaches. I guess as we go through our educational lives, we learn to associate the sun with the end of school and exams, and that, could not come any quicker. 

As a way of relieving stress, I've been relying on Tumblr and online shop browsing to provide some sort of escape. Today, I've put together a few happy pictures and quotes in the hopes of brightening up your day as well as mine.

On a side note, I'm off to get excited about Topshop Unique's live stream from LFW today! My life long dream of attending a fashion week has still not been fulfilled this season but I'll take what I can get for now.



Excited for summer too? What do you like doing to relieve stress? Comment down below xo

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Lovely post. When I'm stressed, I noticed I like to drink lemon ginseng tea, listen to live music, go to an art museum -- basically anything that will cheer me up, inspire me, or take my mind away from today's worries.

    http://sagelliv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics, can't wait for the summer and eating my first icecream!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures like this always help to relieve stress, so excited for summer now!
    New follower by the way :) Lovely blog

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing quite like the beach!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tumblr is a great source of inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pictures!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! I want summer now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been dreaming of summer too! I loved this post so much, all the pictures were perfect and just made me annoyed I wasn't living in the Caribbean ahah!

    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So inspiring! x Anna
    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Tumblr <3 these photos make me want summer!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this post! i need it to be summer aswell! give my tumblr a cheeky follow if you want;) sparkinthadark.tumblr.com

    emlaff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!