NOIR

21:02







COAT: Topshop (similar here) | BEANIE: Topshop (here) | BOOTS: ASOS (here)

This winter, I have been wearing nothing but black. It's a good thing my trusty Dr Martens are a (slightly muddy) cherry red or there really would be no variation in what I wear. To tell you the truth, I've been really lazy with my outfits lately and have just been sticking to the basics.

I've been wearing this coat religiously since the slightest bit of winter has shown and I absolutely love it! It's boyfriend fit is super cosy and lends well to fitting all my layers comfortably under it. This beanie, which reminds me of a fuzzy TV screen, is my favourite winter accessory as it at least adds a little something to my otherwise boring outfits. I've never stuck to a hat before because I always find them to look weird or not sit properly on my head but this one is perfect! Finally, I am so so so excited about these boots I bought as a Christmas treat to myself with the gift voucher I received from Isabella (Views of Now). I remember seeing them out of stock a few months ago and being gutted so when I saw them, they went straight into my basket. I hope I can wear them out soon!



What have you been wearing this winter? Have a Happy New Year! xo

You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. Those boots are amazing,Love this outfit! Im so glad i found your blog , i love it!,Im going to read some of your older posts now haha,Happy new years!
    Ella x
    Id love if you checked out my blog,It would mean alot!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat and hat! There's no shame in wearing lots of dark colours in winter, it's only natural really! Also, finding a hat that you really love is such a good feeling :) I'm on the look out for the perfect beanie at the moment!

    Helen at Hels Yeah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coat!
    xx
    http://analeote.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also been wearing so much black in the winter time. I'll try to change that just like i wrote in my today's post. :-D Still i would choose to wear those boots and beanie... :)

    Happy new year! xx

    Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boots are so good!!!

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so gorgeous, only in my favourite colour too!
    Amanda x

    http://monochromequeen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. your boots are amazing! love your style and blog xx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh i love this.. those boots are gorgeous! all black outfits are the best! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit! I followed you on Bloglovin!

    eatingwearingliving.blogspot.co.uk

    RRxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the outfit! Your boots are really cool, happy new year! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the boots they are lush!

    hollydollybeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks to your info.I will comeback to your site Again.
    Beauty Supply
    Meditation

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sarah - I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can read more here: http://plainjanestory.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html :)
    Gorgeous post!
    xx,
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. So this is where the style blogs on tumblr find their inspiration photos of beautiful and minimal outfits. I love those shoes, but aren't they heavy? The soles look intimidating!

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not at all! they're actually really light and are made from a material that doesn't add too much weight

      Delete
  16. ohh my gosh those shoes are totally stunning! <3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a LOVELY post :) I wish you a happy year 2014 dear.

    Check out my new post...a divine recipie for the holidays :)

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - Swedish decor, food, and fashion

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOOVE everything you got! Special the boots! Oh myy!

    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. haha I've been wearing a lot of black too this winter! It's such a classic color and you can never go wrong with it :)
    lovely post!
    x
    Alona

    stylewanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. In love with those boots! I normally opt for DMs in winter, but I think I might pick get myself a pair of those to give my self more options!
    - ellabellemin xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. love those boots! i don't think i need ANOTHER pair of black boots though :(
    Lucy xx
    Sailor Speak

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your boots - tempted to get them for myself!
    following you now :-) xo
    noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looove those boots!

    Kate xx
    www.prettydressesinthelaundry.com/www

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!