TUMBLR #1

20:21




As a means to procrastinate and put off reading for school, Tumblr has become my new best friend. After taking a break for so long, I've finally decided to jump onto this bandwagon once again to spend hours looking at nothing but pretty pictures. Because I deleted my old one, I would love it if you could a) follow me on my new account and b) leave a link to yours down below! I currently only follow 20-30 people so I would love to have a look at some of yours.

Sorry about lack of blogging lately! Settling into a new school and starting a new school chapter is harder than I thought. I'm currently still settling in so your patience would be very much appreciated. Work piles are already high which doesn't help at all!

Have a nice day xo

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Nice tumblr!
    I followed you mine is: http://relocatew0nderland.tumblr.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Tumblr! One of my favourites. These photos are so gorgeous. Isabella xx
    www.viewsofnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much lovely inspiration!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tumblr! So much inspiration there!
    Good luck with school!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tumblr is such inspiring place <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovve how you've set these out! And all those pictures are adorable, can't wait to check out your tumblr!
    Sarah x
    thepalettee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!